Examples of potential projects:
- Update existing TOD, value capture, or transit implementation strategies
- Identify local, regional, or state tactics to promote TOD or value capture
- Develop a transit agency TOD or value capture strategy
- Formulate investment strategies for developers or equitable TOD funds
- Facilitate comprehensive, collaborative TOD dialogues as a precursor to strategy formulation
Provided strategic advisory services to the Los Angeles Mayor's Office of Transportation as they pursued a comprehensive TOD strategy for the City of Los Angeles. Co-authored white paper for L.A. Metro and the Mayor's Office.
Toward integrated transit investment and real estate development
Co-authored a white paper for a Ford Foundation convening that focused on the strategic opportunities to align transit capital funding with both real estate finance and the public benefits of TOD.
City of Atlanta 2030 New Century Economic Development Plan
Worked with city officials and constituents to help create the transport and development impact components of the City of Atlanta's first long-range economic development plan.