Examples of potential projects:
- Conduct station area or corridor evaluations of TOD opportunities
- Prepare highest and best use site assessments
- Assess development proposals from financial, transit operations, and political perspectives
- Identify local bottlenecks to TOD implementation
- Compare transit design alternatives based on FTA's Economic Development criterion and TOD potential
Sustainable Communities Strategy land use forecasting
Collaborated with researchers at UC Berkeley's Institute of Urban and Regional Development to add realistic financial feasibility analyses to the long-range land use forecasting models used by the San Francisco Bay Area's Association of Bay Area Governments and Metropolitan Transportation Commission when developing their state-mandated Sustainable Communities Strategy.
Assessing the TOD potential of the Southwest Corridor
Worked for ULI Minnesota and with Will Fleissig to assess the TOD potential around five stations on the proposed Southwest Light Rail Corridor in the Twin Cities.
Comparing the TOD potential at Federal Boulevard
Co-authored a report with Robert Cervero comparing two Federal Boulevard Station alternatives along Denver’s proposed Gold Line rail corridor including projections of real estate development and ridership outcomes.